About Air Engineering
Air Engineering has been supporting major manufacturing facilities around the world since 1962. The unique approach Air Engineering takes to the industrial air compressor replacement parts market allows it’s clients to increase their profits while maintaining or improving their competitive position in their respective markets.
Air Engineering serves customers in hundreds of industries. Over 50 years of experience allows us to specialize in supporting electrical generation plants, steel manufacturing and foundry operations, food and food packaging industries, oil & gas production and processing, planes, trains and automobile production, water and waste water processing and many other industries.
The company is always working to improve access to our enormous trove of parts information. If ou do not locate the part you seek on our web site, please contact us.
Atlas Copco, Gardner Denver, Ingersoll Rand, Joy, Kaeser, Quincy, Sullair, Chicago Pneumatic, Clark, Finite, Hankison, Kellogg, Leroi, Pennsylvania, Solberg, Sullivan-Palatek, Worthington... & even more!
Air Engineering® is your #1 source for High Performance Parts, Lubricants and Accessories, at prices the compressor dealers can't match.
Why Air Engineering?
Air Engineering has been providing superior quality parts and services since 1962.
- Deep and wide knowledge of industrial compressor technology
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround
- Superior service
Take the Air Advantage
Just because an air compressor part carries a compressor manufacturer's logo doesn't mean it's a better part-or a better value. Here's what our customers expect from us...and what we deliver with every order:
- Proprietary engineering that assures a perfect replacement every time.
- Precision parts proven to outperform the compressor manufacturer's brand parts in head-to-head tests.
- Pricing that beats the compressor dealer's pricing by up to 33%.
- No-nonsense warranties that are 400% better than any other parts warranty in the industry.
- An experienced customer service team that knows compressors inside and out so you always get the right part, right away.