Air Engineering stands behind our work.
EXTENDED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Air Engineering® is proud to offer our 5 year extended warranty program for airends we rebuild, at no additional cost.
To participate in the extended warranty program the customer will need to perform the following:
• Use Air Engineering® brand High Performance synthetic lubricant, air intake filters, oil filters and air/oil separators during the warranty period. These products must be used according to the compressor manufacturer's recommendations.
• Perform and document all manufacturers recommended maintenance on the compressor.
If you select Air Engineering's® exclusive Two-Year Warranty Program, please inform your sales representative.
STANDARD ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
If a customer does not wish to participate in Air Engineering's® Extended Warranty program, they can still enjoy the benefits of our standard One Year, 8000 hour warranty. Air Engineering® warrants s it rebuilds for one full year or 8000 hours, whichever occurs first.
- For this warranty to remain in effect, the customer will need to perform the following:
- Replace the bearings in the compressor drive motor prior to re-installation of rebuilt airend.
- Obtain a sample of the OLD oil compressor lubricant. Send sample in to Air Engineering® for laboratory analysis. The sample kit will be provided FREE of charge and the analysis is performed FREE of charge.
- Drain OLD compressor lubricant - Refill compressor with new lubricant that is designed for use in rotary screw compressors. (Air Engineering® lubricant is the best over all value - feel free to call Air Engineering® if you have any lubricant questions)
- Replace Air / Oil Separator, Oil Filter, and Strainers with new elements.
- Perform all other manufacturer's recommended maintenance items.
- Document the actions taken as described above.
In the event that laboratory analysis of the OLD compressor lubricant reveals dangerous or unusual conditions, Air Engineering® will make you aware of those conditions. Based on the findings of that oil analysis, Air Engineering® may prescribe actions that will correct those conditions. The customer will agree to execute such prescribed remedies.
In the event of a problem or failure:
- Written notice of such failure will be provided to Air Engineering within thirty (30) days of discovery of such failure. Notice should be sent to:
2040 North Hawthorne
Melrose Park, IL
Air Engineering® will repair or replace the airend, at its option
- The airend in question will be shipped to Air Engineering® , as directed, freight prepaid.
- Documentation will be provided to show that the equipment has been maintained in a preventative maintenance program, which meets the equipment manufacturer's recommendations.
- Neither of the above warranty programs cover, nor should they be expected to, misuse, negligence, force majeure, misapplication of equipment, neglect or standard wear and tear from normal use.
- Air Engineering ®is not responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether written, oral or implied (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose). NOTE: Special provisions may apply depending on the installation of the compressor.
- In order to preserve the Air Engineering ®warranty, the customer account with Air Engineering ®must be paid in full, according to the agreed upon terms. Non-payment of the account will reduce the warranty period to 30 days.