- » How Hot Weather Affects Your Compressed Air System
- » Seven Tips To Cut Wastewater Aeration Energy Costs With Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- » Avoiding the Death Spiral: Keeping your compressors safe from lubricant break down
- » Truth, Lies and Compressor Parts
- » Oil Analysis Evaluation and Interpretation
How Hot Weather Affects Your Compressed Air System
Posted on July 07, 2016
Heat and humidity can take an extreme toll on your compressor efficiency. Higher temperatures and humidity can reduce the life of your oil by up to 50%. And, strain is placed on dryers and filters to reduce additional water in the system caused by excess humidity.
- Changing air compressor oil/fluids will help maintain viscosity for better lubrication to help remove moisture from your system.
- Changing your inlet filter will help maintain proper operating temperature.
Avoid unnecessary downtime and increased operational costs by protecting your compressed air system against hot temperatures.
Shop now, use the search bar at the top or call us at 708-498-2925 to save up to 35% compared to dealer pricing on high performance air compressor parts and accessories.