Air Engineering stocks all types of compressor lubricants including synthetic, synthetic-blend and specialty petroleum based lubricants.
Air Engineering provides an alternate option to the high cost of OEM lubricants.
Air Engineering stocks replacements for:
- Sullube 32®, 24 KT®
- Ultra Coolant® SSR Coolant®
- AEON 4000, 9000 and 9000SP®
- QuinSyn® , QuinSyn-F®, QuinSyn-PG®, QuinSynPlus® & QuinSyn-XP®
- Palasyn 45® & Pallube 32®
- GA-8K®, GA-4K®, GA-FG ®
- HD-Roto Fluid® & Roto-Inject Fluid®
- Techtrol Gold III
- S-320®, S-460®, M-460® & FG-460®
- USDA Approved Food Grade
- Kosher Approved (Wikipedia)
Air Engineering is proud to announce a new and improved Premium Food Grade Lubricant (FGP)! FGP has been proven to last between 8,000 and 10,000 hours! In addition, FGP's new, innovative formula offers increased solvency, which will significantly reduce deposit and sludge formation. Available in 5 & 55 gallons; call for pricing.
THE COST OF SILICONE LUBRICANTS HAS BECOME CRAZY
AIR ENGINEERING IS NOT GOING TO SELL IT ANYMORE,
SO YOU GET THE STUFF YOU NEED TO FLUSH YOUR COMPRESSORS AND SWITCH TO A BETTER LUBRICANT
Call it crazy, Air Engineering will give you right lubricant you need to flush your compressor of the silicone lubricant and switch to a better High Performance Synthetic Lubricant. Food Grade – High Temperature – or Normal High Performance - Whatever you need. Your Company will save huge money from now on. We are paying you to start saving MORE.
So if you are using Sullair’s 24 – KT or Air Engineering’s SIL – 24, now is the time to start saving.
CHANGE FROM SILICONE BASED COMPRESSOR OILS TO SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS FOR ROTARY COMPRESSORS
Silicone oils don’t mix well with anything else, so it really requires that you get as much of out of the compressor as possible. A little extra effort here will pay off. This includes draining as much of previously used lubricant as is practical. For example, disconnecting and draining any hoses. In all cases, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and incorporate the following steps for additional cleaning:
- System should be warm when initiating coolant change procedure.
- Confirm that all pressure is relieved from the compressor system and the main electrical disconnect switch is open.
- Drain the oil cooler, separator tank, receiver tank and any low points in the lubricant piping system. Sometimes piping can trap small amounts of lubricant. Whenever possible, disconnect and drain liquid lines.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when draining hot coolant to prevent possible injury.
- Refill with Air Engineering PT-45, to assist in cleaning, and operate for a minimum of one (1) hour.
- Drain lubricant using procedure used on initial drain.
- Repeat steps 5&6.
- Change the oil filter and separator. Remove excess oil from housings.
- Fill with a new Air Engineering sy
Air Engineering is your complete source for mission critical compressor lubricants. Products range from full synthetic to specialty blends. All designed for maximum performance and to reach your desired service life and price point. Food Grade lubricants and oven grease are Kosher approved.
Specially formulated compressor lubricant designed to be INERT to reactive and corrosive gases encountered in landfills, refineries and chemical plants. 100% pure synthetic PAO (Polyalphaolefin), it provides extremely low vapor pressure and minimal carryover past the separator. Contains no sulfur or other impurities associated with petroleum based products. Protects oil wetted parts against the corrosive effects of common acids and water.
Polyalkylene Glycol lubricant formulated to combat the problems associated with high pressure reciprocationg compressors pumping Natural Gas, Carbon dioxide or process gases. Extremely resistant to hydrocarbon and CO₂ dilution and absorption. It will not impair the well formation, compatible with well bore treatment fluids, soluble in water.
Natural Gas Compressor Lubricant
Synthetic blends formulated from highly – refined paraffinic petroleum and high temperature synthetic base stocks. Inhibits the formation of varnish and carbon while providing superior thermal and oxidative stability.